S

Satish

Hi. I got email notification from CIBIL credit bureau that a new lender account NDXP has been added to my credit report. I never took any loan from this NDXP or NDX P2P Private Limited company.

I do use a few credit cards, but never heard of this company, forget any ndxp personal loan. Anyone else got a similar notification from CIBIL or experian? Or any help on this topic?

Attaching screenshot for your reference:

ndxp-cibil.jpg

Surprisingly, the loan amount is Rs 10,000 (ten thousands).

I searched for this issue on Google as well, but no luck.

I

IWO Admin

Have you taken any other loan or credit line from other company or NBFC?? Sometimes, the original lender is one company/bank/NBFC, and the loan (or credit line) is offered (or better say, marketed) by some other company.

For example, Ola Money Postpaid is powered by Aditya Birla Finance Limited (ABFL). The ABFL is also one of the lending partners of Paytm Postpaid (which is different from Paytm Wallet or UPI).

In CIBIL, Experian and other credit reports, the original lender's name is mentioned. So, better to re-check for your credit lines and not just loans. Some other examples of popular credit lines are Amazon Pay Later, Flipkart Pay Later etc.

I

IWO Admin

It could be because you may have a neo-credit card like Uni Pay 1/3rd Card. UniPay has LiquiLoans as its lending partner. LiquiLoans is NDXP.

S

Satish

Finally I figured out the reason. I was using Jupiter Edge UPI Pay Later service, and NDXP LiquiLoans is the lending partner. So this is appearing in my cibil.

please suggest how to remove it from my cibil report as Jupiter Edge is not working now.

I

IWO Admin

Does any other app offers UPI postpaid option?
There were a few apps offering UPI Postpaid like Jupiter Edge, but RBI recently killed all such apps.

Although, RBI and NPCI going to start allowing credit cards payments through UPI. You need Rupay Credit Card to avail UPI Credit Card option in the beginning. Hopefully, they will support Visa and Mastercard in future.

A

Amit Bansal

ndxp finance was also appearing in my cibil report for really long, and I was clueless. I even wrote to cibil and raised a dispute on it. I'm yet to receive any reply from CIBIL.

any help on how to remove it or mark it as closed account in my cibil records.