S

Satish

Hi. I got email notification from CIBIL credit bureau that a new lender account NDXP has been added to my credit report. I never took any loan from this NDXP or NDX P2P Private Limited company.

I do use a few credit cards, but never heard of this company, forget any ndxp personal loan. Anyone else got a similar notification from CIBIL or experian? Or any help on this topic?

Attaching screenshot for your reference:

ndxp-cibil.jpg

Surprisingly, the loan amount is Rs 10,000 (ten thousands).

I searched for this issue on Google as well, but no luck.

I

IWO Admin

Have you taken any other loan or credit line from other company or NBFC?? Sometimes, the original lender is one company/bank/NBFC, and the loan (or credit line) is offered (or better say, marketed) by some other company.

For example, Ola Money Postpaid is powered by Aditya Birla Finance Limited (ABFL). The ABFL is also one of the lending partners of Paytm Postpaid (which is different from Paytm Wallet or UPI).

In CIBIL, Experian and other credit reports, the original lender's name is mentioned. So, better to re-check for your credit lines and not just loans. Some other examples of popular credit lines are Amazon Pay Later, Flipkart Pay Later etc.

I

IWO Admin

It could be because you may have a neo-credit card like Uni Pay 1/3rd Card. UniPay has LiquiLoans as its lending partner. LiquiLoans is NDXP.

S

Satish

Finally I figured out the reason. I was using Jupiter Edge UPI Pay Later service, and NDXP LiquiLoans is the lending partner. So this is appearing in my cibil.

please suggest how to remove it from my cibil report as Jupiter Edge is not working now.

I

IWO Admin

Does any other app offers UPI postpaid option?
There were a few apps offering UPI Postpaid like Jupiter Edge, but RBI recently killed all such apps.

Although, RBI and NPCI going to start allowing credit cards payments through UPI. You need Rupay Credit Card to avail UPI Credit Card option in the beginning. Hopefully, they will support Visa and Mastercard in future.

A

Amit Bansal

ndxp finance was also appearing in my cibil report for really long, and I was clueless. I even wrote to cibil and raised a dispute on it. I'm yet to receive any reply from CIBIL.

any help on how to remove it or mark it as closed account in my cibil records.

indiawebonline

Administrator
Staff member
what is SI CREVA CAPITAL in CIBIL? Sanctioned Amount is showing as 25000 rupees?
It is legal name of kissht.

kissht is a NBFC, and offers credit lines and loans for many partner apps. It was also providing pay later facility on Flipkart.

S

Shashikanth

Finally I figured out the reason. I was using Jupiter Edge UPI Pay Later service, and NDXP LiquiLoans is the lending partner. So this is appearing in my cibil.

please suggest how to remove it from my cibil report as Jupiter Edge is not working now.

Thanks for mentioning Jupiter Edge. I was using jupiter edge and my credit limit was 5000 inr. now they have stopped working, but this ndxp is still showing as personal loan in my cibil records.

could you please how to get it removed from cibil?

K

Kishan Prince

my cibil and experian reports have ndxp personal loan entries. I have closed jupiter edge and few other small loan account just to clean up my credit reports. please suggest how to get rid of ndxp etc from cibil to improve credit score. my current cibil score is 745. Thanks

S

Shashikanth

my cibil and experian reports have ndxp personal loan entries. I have closed jupiter edge and few other small loan account just to clean up my credit reports. please suggest how to get rid of ndxp etc from cibil to improve credit score. my current cibil score is 745. Thanks

write to Jupiter Edge customer support over email and ask them to close your account. Also ask them to update the same to their lending partner NDXP. They will update their records, and intimate the credit bureaus like CIBIL, Experian etc.

This would take time, so you need to wait a little bit.

I also have ndxp in my credit report, and ow waiting for it to show as closed.

M

M.Sangeeth Sagar Nayak

Hi, I did not take any loan from NDXP bank it was reflecting in my CIBIL report an amount Rs.49765/- on 3/8/2021. I gave a compliment to police on 4/6/2022 on some unknown fraudster took loan of Rs.49,765/-from NDXP bank by submitting my ID proofs without my concern which affecting my CIBIL score negatively. The fraudster took loan by showing my documents in fraudulent manner which is affecting my financial transaction and getting problem in taking loan from bank,i gave compliment to CIBIL department also but there us no clarity,
kindly resolve the problem.

S

Sumanta

Hi. I got email notification from CIBIL credit bureau that a new lender account NDXP has been added to my credit report. I never took any loan from this NDXP or NDX P2P Private Limited company.

I do use a few credit cards, but never heard of this company, forget any ndxp personal loan. Anyone else got a similar notification from CIBIL or experian? Or any help on this topic?

Attaching screenshot for your reference:

View attachment 1

Surprisingly, the loan amount is Rs 10,000 (ten thousands).

I searched for this issue on Google as well, but no luck.
Please do consumer complain because so many people already submitted same problem NDXP

M

Mudit Bhatnagar

Thanks for informing about jupiter edge. i was worried about NDXP in my credit history and google search bring me here.

I have send a request to jupiter edge customer care to close my account. Hope when they close my account this NDXP will be removed or marked as closed in my credit history. Thanks for mentioning jupiter edge.

For other users if you have DNXP in your credit history and was using jupiter edge UPI credit service, you can email them at [email protected] and ask them to close your account.

D

dubeyji090488

what is SI CREVA CAPITAL in CIBIL? Sanctioned Amount is showing as 25000 rupees?

It is legal name of kissht.

kissht is a NBFC, and offers credit lines and loans for many partner apps. It was also providing pay later facility on Flipkart.

SI CREVA CAPITAL Services pvt ltd is my cibil report generated by onescore android app. where to contact to remove it? flipkart or onescore or cibil?

I

IWO Admin

SI CREVA CAPITAL Services pvt ltd is my cibil report generated by onescore android app. where to contact to remove it? flipkart or onescore or cibil?

Report to Flipkart and kissht. You may also write to CIBIL or may raise a dispute if don't get any reply from them.

N

Nand Kishor

NDXP Unicard Uni Pay 1/3rd Card ka bhi partner hai kya? mere pass uni card tha pahle aur ab ndxp cibil score Paisabazaar app mein dikh rha hai? kaise hatega

Latest threads