Mobikwik ZIP Black Rupay BNPL Card

S

Satish

Mobikwik is offering ZIP Black "Buy Now, Pay Later" (BNPL) card for the users of its ZIP BNPL service. It offers the same credit limit as the Mobikwik ZIP, but you get a card and thus can use on several merchants sites for regular and EMI purchases.

The main highlight of this Mobikwik ZIP card is upto 5% cashback as SuperCash rewards. There is no joining fee or annual fee.

So, if you are using Mobikwik ZIP, you may try this free BNPL card. It is avaiulable only to select users only, so check in your app if you are invited for this.

mobikwik-zip-black-rupay-emi-card.jpg

mobikwik-zipblack-card.jpg

Mobikwik also offered American Express Blue Card (Amex) in past. This was totally digital card, and used to mirror the MobiKwik wallet account balance.

A

Akhil Bajpayi

Mobikwik zip black reward points are given as mobikwik supercash. this is worthless. There are many limits on redeeming supercash points.

no benefit of using mobikwik zip black card. better to go for regular credit card

A

Ajay Pal Singh

I did not receive cashback on mobikwik zip black card for any of my transactions. I reported this issue in the app but no proper support. Mobikwik is totally disappointing company. No benefit of using this useless card.

I will close their all services. Currently I use the zip pay later and this black card. No one accept payment from this app. 👎👎

U

User

Can I convert expenses to EMI on zip black card? what is the rate of interest, emi duration and processing fees?

R

Raju Pal

I have activated Mobikwik ZIP and ZIP Black Card both but my limit is very low for both. My question is that where can I use ZIP Black card.

Can I use mobikwik zip on Flipkart? I see they have mentioned Flipkart as their partner but when I tried to add zip black card to my flipkart account, it doesn't accpet it and shows error that card is invalid.

Where can I use mobikwik zip?

I

IWO Admin

Can I convert expenses to EMI on zip black card? what is the rate of interest, emi duration and processing fees?

Check Mobikwik app for your EMI eligibility. They charge high interest than regular credit cards.

Latest threads