Cloudflare WARP VPN Change Country or Location?

S

Satsih

How can I change or set location or country in Cloudflare WARP VPN app on Windows? I installed it after Tunnelbear stopped working in India, and now looking for a trusted VPN app. As Cloudflare is a big company, it respects user privacy and doesn't track VPN usage etc.

I'm using Cloudflare WARP+ Unlimited plan, which is very cheap as compared to Tunnelbear and other VPNs. Does Cloudlfare VPN not support changing country? It looks like so far. What is benefit of using VPN then??

I

IWO Admin

How can I change or set location or country in Cloudflare WARP VPN app on Windows? I installed it after Tunnelbear stopped working in India, and now looking for a trusted VPN app. As Cloudflare is a big company, it respects user privacy and doesn't track VPN usage etc.

I'm using Cloudflare WARP+ Unlimited plan, which is very cheap as compared to Tunnelbear and other VPNs. Does Cloudlfare VPN not support changing country? It looks like so far. What is benefit of using VPN then??

Yes, Cloudflare's WARP VPN app is not the regular VPN app, where users can choose the tunneling location. WARP connects users to its nearest data center. For example, if you are in somewhere in North India, you would be routed to Cloudflare's Delhi data center.

S

Satish

This is very disappointing. They should have the option to switch default country. With no option to change location, Cloudflare WARP is totally useless.

S

Satish

This is very disappointing. They should have the option to switch default country. With no option to change location, Cloudflare WARP is totally useless.

Finally, I got a reliable alternative. It is Proton VPN. It gives free usage with 3 countries access: Japan, Netherlands and USA. You can upgrade for more locations. It is a trusted company to go with. I still use Cloudflare WARP sometimes.