CIBIL Subscription Promo Code or Offer?

S

Satish

I want to sign up for CIBIL subscription to get unlimited CIBIL reports check and score change alert. I had got a promo code to sign up which was offering like 20% discount on the regular subscription fee, but that CIBIL promo code is not working anymore.

Any other working promo code or discount offer available? Or, please share any other way to check updated CIBIL score regularly and get notification on score change or new account creation.

I

IWO Admin

I want to sign up for CIBIL subscription to get unlimited CIBIL reports check and score change alert. I had got a promo code to sign up which was offering like 20% discount on the regular subscription fee, but that CIBIL promo code is not working anymore.

Any other working promo code or discount offer available? Or, please share any other way to check updated CIBIL score regularly and get notification on score change or new account creation.

try CIBIL20 promo code

I

IWO Admin

If you don't want to pay for CIBIL Subscription, you can still get one free credit report every year from them.

You can also check your CIBIL score (along with Experian and other credit agencies) on several apps for free. I recommend OneScore app and Policy Bazaar app. They update data monthly, and show your credit history and report in a easy-to-understand format.

Only advantage of paid CIBIL account is that you can refresh your cibil score daily, and get instant alert on score change or new account reported.

S

Satish

If you don't want to pay for CIBIL Subscription, you can still get one free credit report every year from them.

You can also check your CIBIL score (along with Experian and other credit agencies) on several apps for free. I recommend OneScore app and Policy Bazaar app. They update data monthly, and show your credit history and report in a easy-to-understand format.

Only advantage of paid CIBIL account is that you can refresh your cibil score daily, and get instant alert on score change or new account reported.

what is cibil score update period on OneScore? does it update the cibil score immediately and send cibil score change notification on email or sms?

I

IWO Admin

Does not work. Installed OneScore app and it looks like they update cibil score every 30 days. Thanks for your suggestion.

Apps like paisabazaar and OneScore fetch your credit score from credit bureaus like CIBIL etc., and show you the latest *fetched* score. These apps don't fetch score regularly or on score change. OneScore, for example, updates its database every month only.

So, if you are looking for your latest CIBIL score, don't rely on these apps. In fact many other apps like Paytm, SBI Credit Card app etc. do the same.

V

Vikas Tomar

I had purchased cibil subscription for one year for Rs 1200 through their website, as there was some home loan dispute in my CIBIL score and I wanted to track this issue. Next year, as the issue resolved, I didn't renewed the subscription plan.

CIBIL kept sending me notifications over email to renew, which included a coupon code CIBIL10 offering 10% discount on the regular price of Rs 1200 = Rs 1080. I don't think this CIBIL10 would be vaild for new purchase of subscription, but would suggest to try your luck.

Latest threads