Best Rupay Credit Card?

A

Amit

Could you please suggest best Rupay Credit Card for me? I use credit card moderately, and currently have two Visa cards from Axis (Axis Flipkart Credit Crad) and BoB.

I want to test out Rupay Cards for UPI payments. I see only few banks offer Rupay as of now. Please suggest which one to choose. I'm looking for most rewarding card in terms of cashback and rewards. Other benefits like Airport lounge access etc are totally worthless for me, so not in my merit list.

S

Satish

I have Tata NeuCard Infinity. It comes in two variants, Rupay and Visa. I am using the Rupay one.

Considering its cashback features, I guess it is the best Rupay Credit Card 💳 if you frequently use Tata apps like BigBasket etc.

A

Amit

what is cashback plan of tata neucard? i checked on their website and it says like 5% neucoin on every transaction on their apps.

S

Sudhir

get Rupay credit card from PNB, Union Bank or Indian Bank. They offer UPI credit facility.

S

Sudhir

Could you please suggest best Rupay Credit Card for me? I use credit card moderately, and currently have two Visa cards from Axis (Axis Flipkart Credit Crad) and BoB.

I want to test out Rupay Cards for UPI payments. I see only few banks offer Rupay as of now. Please suggest which one to choose. I'm looking for most rewarding card in terms of cashback and rewards. Other benefits like Airport lounge access etc are totally worthless for me, so not in my merit list.

try out: HDFC Bank Regalia Rupay Select Credit Card and ICICI Bank Coral Rupay Credit Card. Both variants offer higher credit limits.

S

Satish

I have Tata NeuCard Infinity. It comes in two variants, Rupay and Visa. I am using the Rupay one.

Considering its cashback features, I guess it is the best Rupay Credit Card 💳 if you frequently use Tata apps like BigBasket etc.

Tata NeuCard is not so cool. You have just one option to redeem your reward points: spend more on Tata apps. :-(

K

Kishor

I have a Union Bank Rupay credit card and I want to connect it to Paytm UPI. Is it possible?? or UPI Credit Card just works on BHIM app?

Latest threads