Airtel or Jio 5G in Noida?

S

Satish

Anyone started receiving Airtel or Jio 5G service in Noida? Around premium sectors like sector 18 or sector 62??

I have switched my settings to 5G/4G/3G/Auto and use OnePlus Nord 2T which is capable of 5G. Also checked on Airtel Thank android app that my device is ready for at least Airtel 5G. Still no luck.

Anyone got lucky? Please share details if 5G starts working on your device. Following this forum for updates.

A

Ashish

The official 5G launching event was purely joke, reality is that both Airtel and Jio are yet to deploy their 5G network even in the announced areas. Don't expect 5G network in NCR sub urbs like Noida, and Ghaziabad this year.

A

Aditya Mukherjee

No 5G signal in Noida sector 62. contacted Jio to give an update on it and they had no idea. Jio executive told me to register to get 5G network availability alerts on MyJio app.

Not going to install Myjio app, it eats battery like a monster. My office is in Noida sector 62 and currently I'm staying in Indirapuram area of Ghaziabad, so no point of registering to get just alert of availability in Noida. Don't have high hopes guys. 4G mil rha hai ... usi mein santosh karo

Latest threads